- Austin, Texas OR Dallas OR San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- $70-78/hour W2 (DOE) + benefits & 401K
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Digital Product Manager / Product Owner – Digital Experience Management. The Digital Experience Management (DXM) team enables digital experience teams throughout Schwab to deliver brilliant experiences that delight our prospects and clients. Through a suite of content management, experimentation, and tagging platforms, we provide an all-in-one digital experience solution.
The ideal Product Manager will have a background working with Drupal or another content management system (CMS) + a background working in a Scrum / Agile environment, collaborating with designers and developers, working on back-end API's.
What you’ll do
You’ll join our Digital Content as a Service team to enable personalized, simple, and engaging client experiences through omnichannel content management. As the product owner for the User Enablement scrum team, you’ll help launch a new Education Center for Schwab, leading the integration with key client profile, personalization, and channel teams through the development of custom APIs and databases. In the process, you’ll ensure we offer a solution that can scale to meet future omnichannel use cases.
The ideal candidate will have a technical background and experience developing APIs, as well as a history of leading integrated product teams in an agile environment.
Digital Product Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Build a product roadmap to articulate and drive prioritization across the program and stakeholders
- Lead product discovery activities and structured evaluations of whether product solutions will be valuable, usable, feasible, and viable.
- Manage and prioritize an opportunity backlog of capabilities and oversee a scrum team in an agile environment
- Create a release plan in coordination with the scrum team and other lines of business
- Define test plans, goals and acceptance criteria
- Create reporting on KBIs and production support metrics and monitor performance
- Build trusted relationships through clear and consistent communication with myriad stakeholders in upstream and downstream roles
- Recommend scalable process improvements; identify and share best practices and tools
Digital Product Manager required skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a product management or product development role
- Familiarity with API architectures. Interest in software technology and aware of major trends. Understanding of core concepts like object orientation, design patterns, and architecture principles
- Expert in agile methodologies for software development • Ability to identify and define problems, extract key information from data and develop workable solutions for the problems identified
- Strong design thinking skills – uses design thinking strategies and methods to understand the user, challenge assumptions, and redefine problems in an attempt to identify alternative solutions
- Effective in managing business risk through assessing risk probability and impact, developing processes for risk mitigation and detection in rollout and test plans, and scenario planning • Experience working with Content Management Systems a plus
- Familiarity/experience with Database design/data modeling • Experience with JSON objects.. Also open to candidates in Dallas and San Francisco. Please list where your candidates are located and ensure they are comfortable going onsite in that location later in the year.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!