- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
As an Integrated Producer, you will manage and execute our consumer and product marketing initiatives on behalf of the Marketing team. Your key responsibilities include launching global programs, campaigns, and products including brief alignment, timeline management, agency/vendor deliverables, cross-functional partnership, and ultimately, execution quality. You will collaborate across teams to support UX/Platform strategies, go-to-market initiatives, and execution across channels and markets. As part of the Production team, you coordinate and keep our creative, engineering, and agency teams aligned and on course to execute our deliverables. If you are constantly asking yourself “Can this be better?”, this job is for you.
- Collaborate with teams to plan projects, define milestones, and manage risks to help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and requirements.
- Guide teams through strategy alignment, briefing, design development, and execution across channels by managing tasks and coordinating work across teams.
- Work closely with internal creative teams and agency partners to produce exceptional creative and interactive designs with a focus on quality and brand integrity.
- Effectively prioritize workload in partnership with manager and Executive Producer while advocating for process integrity.
- Familiarity Web Accessibility guidelines
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms, localization, and CMS tools
- Program-management experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.