- Menlo Park, San Francisco, Austin, New York, Seattle
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
As an expert in marketing automation, you will be responsible for the development and project management of marketing automation programs and will partner closely with our marketing teams globally to optimize and scale these programs.
- Develop and implement marketing automation strategies in the areas of contact management, segmentation, measurement and other foundational areas of a marketing automation strategy
- Be the expert in our customers, strategies, and both inbound and outbound digital marketing channels (email, webinars, social, advertising, web, events) to deliver breakthrough marketing automation programs
- Project manage cross-functionally with stakeholders, internal partners, marketing automation specialists, and external agencies to launch email and marketing automation campaigns end-to-end.
- Consult with marketing teams on best practices and recommendations for content, audience segmentation, behavioral triggers, lead scoring, reporting, and marketing systems and tools to launch a successful marketing automation program
- Deliver on reporting and measurement initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Expanding automation platform data connections, leveraging bridge point, api integrations, and custom objects and activities.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Proven track record of having successfully built and executed marketing automation strategies, designed nurture programs, and served as the resident expert to consult with stakeholders on marketing automation programs
- Strong hands-on experience in Marketo, Salesforce, and demand generation industry software and tools
- Excellent communicator with strong project management experience leading and managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience collaborating with global marketing teams for localization and translation of programs