- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
Business Operations Administrative Assistant
• Partner closely with team to performs a variety of operational and administrative support
• Manages budget tracking for the team
• Partner with leadership team to support rhythm of business operational tasks related to budget and quarterly business updates
• Drive completion of tasks to support the business
• Assists with data quality, clean up and task management with various tools, Excel and SharePoint
• Assist with reporting and reconciling data across systems for budgeting and research metrics
• May assist with coordinating meetings, department financial operations, and other operations
• Completes special projects and other operational business support as needed
2-5 years administrative experience in fast paced environment; effective communication and project management skills; demonstrates ability to change direction in response to changing work situations.
Should be detail oriented and extremely organized.
Strong excel skills.
Extensive knowledge of and proficiency with our products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group that involve contact at all levels of management.
Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and ability to accommodate working styles and perspectives of diverse individuals.
Ability to be entrusted with the knowledge and handling of confidential information.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.