- Palo Alto, CA (Also open to: Chicago, New York, Dallas, Seattle)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s global F500 financial services client’s Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Digital team seeks to add an experienced and organized Video Production Manager to the team.
- Location: Palo Alto, CA preferred; or Chicago, Dallas, New York, or Seattle. (Currently working from home due to COVID)
- Opportunity: This role would start out as W2 hourly through Aquent with strong potential to convert to perm.
As a video production manager, you will be managing end-to-end video productions from writing scripts, creating and managing budget, managing vendors, booking shooting venues, scheduling, directing, and editing. You will collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales enablement, Customer Success, and Customers to communicate our ideas through bold and engaging white board, animated, motion graphic, live streaming, and live action styles of video.
Along the journey you will have the opportunity to stretch and grow; to help others do the same while helping drive business objectives. Are you ready to take your game to the next level and have a lot of fun along the way?
What you will do
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, sales training and other enterprise-wide projects
• Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
• Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
• Develop production schedules
• Select and manage additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
• Reserve and rent equipment
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media
• Secure rights and licensing as appropriate
• Manage video library
What are we looking for:
• Video production and editing experience –oversee every aspect of bringing an idea to life, requiring *min of 3-5 years of hands-on experience*.
• Experience with different video styles ranging from white board, animated, motion graphic, live streaming, to live action.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere.
• Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
• Outstanding organizational, project management, expense, and vendor management skillsets.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.