- Atlanta, GA (or Remote - US - Eastern)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- August 2021
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Our client a subsidiary of a National leader in Financial Services and a leader in lending is looking to bring on Principal level UX Designer to join the team.
Our client's innovation design team is looking for a Lead UI Designer to upend old paradigms and bring a fresh perspective to the financial services industry. This is a cross-functional team of entrepreneurs, technologists, researchers, and designers focused on understanding evolving customer expectations, technologies, and markets to deliver next generation products and experiences.
As a UI Designer, you will work with Product Designers to tackle complex problems and design world-class experiences that create new value for existing markets or extend value into new markets. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to express brand values into modern web and mobile applications and experiences. As a high performer, understand the boundaries of developing experiences within native and web platforms, create compelling and expressive experiences that engagement, and build strong working relationships with business partners and stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
● Understand the brand promise and value proposition to deliver the expression in an authenticated financial services app.
● Collaborate with your team, product designers, brand, product, and technology to deliver compelling experiences.
● Design and create world-class, end-to-end products and experiences that define the future of banking and financial services.
● Tell cohesive and persuasive stories that communicate value for our stakeholders and customers.
● Execute user experience and visual design to the highest standards.
What you bring:
● 7+ years of experience designing visuals and UI experiences for software, responsive web applications, and/or mobile native apps.
● Fluency in best practices, key findings, and evidence-based rationalization of design choices.
● A strong desire for continuous learning and growth through new skills and mastery
● History of establishing a bold vision, delivering customer-centric experiences, and solving complex problems.
● Comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization using strong oral, written, visual communication, and relationship-building skills.
● A design-related Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent work experience.
What makes you stand out:
● A Master’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, HCI, or related field
● Experience working in an Agile environment.
● Demonstration of business acumen or entrepreneurship.
If you’re ready to start exploring better ways to deliver financial services to our customers and new ways to deliver value to our markets, we are ready to talk to you.