- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Aquent's client is looking for a talented, customer-focused graphic designer to join our web retail design team for a three month contract. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing styleguides and Brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment. This position requires strong organizational skills, web expertise, intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
Online portfolio of work is REQUIRED.
· An available online portfolio
· Minimum of 4+ years of design experience acceptable, which can be a combination of product, UX, UI, interactive, and visual design
· In-depth understanding of industry design tools (Ex. Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision)
· Has a deep understanding of Financial Services and Telecommunication brands
· Experience in advertising or marketing is a plus
· Data-driven and obsessed with measurable impact of a campaign
· Strong portfolio demonstrating UX thinking and process, visual design skills, and crafting interactive/digital experiences that solve for a customer/business problem
· Excellent presentation skills and interactive storytelling ability
· Strong organization and collaboration skills
· A fascination with innovation and technology
· Self-starter. Ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.