- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The Media & Community Partnerships team works with partners across entertainment, creators, public figures, news, sports, community leaders and nonprofits across the family of apps. The team is focused on helping build and grow innovative and meaningful content and community engagement experiences and businesses that deliver sustainable value for our partners in the form of audience, advertising revenue, and conversions. The team works on a wide range of product initiatives, including: Watch, Live, IGTV, Reels, Partner Monetization, News, Groups, Charitable Giving, Health and Education. The team also provides horizontal support across these areas for deals, content strategy and planning, audience development, product marketing, creative strategy, scaled outreach, and company-wide efforts like cultural relevance, IP regulation, racial justice initiatives and curation.
The Entertainment Partnerships team is looking for an experienced Partnerships Coordinator with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion to join our team, working closely with our Partnerships team and cross-functional partners. This role requires the ability to collaborate internally with multiple stakeholders to provide partnerships onboarding and execution support for our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, data-driven and a strategic thinker who will have a strong background in identifying and building partner pipelines and programs for our underrepresented communities and partners. You have a demonstrated track record of identifying opportunities and gaps within and delivering on detailed program objectives that deliver business results. The role will require someone who can work well with multiple cross-functional teams while driving the project to execution and keeping the bigger picture in mind.
An in-depth understanding of Diversity & Inclusion initiatives is key to helping us build a strong pipeline and program that will set us up. This includes an awareness of the traits and characteristics that make people unique and the desire to model behavior and social norms that make people feel welcome. The ability to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment motivates and inspires you.
- Identify and integrate Diversity & Inclusion initiatives through the ecosystem of Media Publishers across social media platforms
- Work closely with the Media Partnerships Marketing Team to execute and drive our internal initiatives and driving them to completion
- Deep passion for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the social media space
- Ability to work autonomously, with strong project management skills to plan, track, and launch initiatives
- Lead and provide updates on partner initiatives and requirements on a regular basis
- Provide measurement, goals, impacts, and updates on the success of the program and partners
- Identify trends and market opportunities in order to drive efficiencies and elevate opportunities for underrepresented communities through partnerships
- Create GTM and tracking for partnerships and XFN partners
- BS/BA degree in related program
- 2-4 years of experience, experience with Tech companies a plus
- Experience working on inclusion initiatives/projects supporting historically underrepresented communities including faith-based organizations, nonprofits, advocacy groups, and community organizations
- Partnership management and/or Business Development experience required
- Strong Project Management and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms
- Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams