- Remote (Client in Chicago)
- Job Terms:
- $35/hourly, paid as W2
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Web Content Specialist
Location: Remote role currently - Client located in Chicago
Pay: ($35 / hourly paid as W2)
Duration: Initially 6+ months, likely extension.
This is a chance to join an established/successful organization working in a Content Specialist role in a remote setting.
• Responsible for design, development and execution of multi-touch email campaigns within ACS
• Responsible for creating batch and real-time campaigns
• Responsible for creating workflow templates, typologies etc., and driving standardization of campaign development process
• Responsible for testing emails authored in AEM for dynamic and personalized content
• Lead campaign requirement discussions with client and create technical BRDs
• Ability to troubleshoot and fix campaign issues
• Generate reports using OOB or custom data points to determine the success of the email campaign
Additional Job Details:
- 3+ years working across B2B marketing/campaign management.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Adobe Campaign Standard (ACS) or Adobe Classic
- Experience in relational databases, data structures, creating data schema and querying language
- Good understanding of Adobe marketing product stack and integrations (ACS, AEM & AEP)
- Primary Skill needed: Adobe Campaign Standard
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- Aquent offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We support you throughout the course of your assignment to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
- We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/
Working with Aquent gets you access to some great things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium (http://gymnasium.aquent.com) to develop your skills