- Silicon Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
The Production Artist will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of the various roles in developing high profile projects. The role of a Production Artist will be supporting integrated creatives who work across video/film, interactive, social, retail/channel, photography and special projects.
This position is responsible for assisting/supporting in the following areas:
• Assist in projects (design, layout, production, and photography).
• Assist in organizing/archiving photos and projects.
• Scanning/plotting project images
• Photography/Footage research — online and stock books.
• Designing internal content.
• Mounting and trimming presentations.
• Aid in various presentation set-ups.
• Team expert using plotters and Xerox machines — making sure they are properly loaded and functioning
Education Must have a minimum of BA in the graphic design/arts related field and/or relevant experience.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)