- San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
1. Build capacity planning models and Workforce Management capabilities that are
industry standard to support both ongoing and future SBG sales programs
2. Accurately forecast demand volume, staffing levels, and overall resourcing needs to
continuously optimize demand/ supply curves and to achieve the business’s
3. Prepare monthly schedules per time internal for call center agents and provide guidance
to the vendors on the total productive hours needed for the current cycle
4. Analyze historical trends and provide business recommendations and inputs to
enhance and improve the Capacity Planning and Workforce Management cycle.
5. Establish and own end-to–end detailed tracking and control processes for headcount
6. Prepare and deliver periodic executive-level updates on status, insights, and trends to
help inform and guide critical business decisions.
7. Develop and manage standard reporting for all matters related to
8. Partner with key stakeholders (Global Outsourcing, Sales Program Managers, Data
Science) to understand how they are using the information we provide, and what
we can do to improve our deliverables to help them deliver value back to the
1. 5+ years in a highly analytical role – e.g. Business Analyst, FP&A, Capacity Planning
or Supply & Demand Forecasting experience
2. Strong experience with MS Excel
3. Experience in SQL
4. Experience generating and automating reporting
5. Data analytics/business analytics and visualization experience to represent solutions in
a visual way
6. Strong & pragmatic problem-solving skills
7. Project management and process development experience
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!