- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
AMAZING DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
Are you entrepreneurial? Do you thrive in collaborative work environments to acheive results? Are you looking to help grow a business and grow your career?
If yes, we're working on a fantastic opportunity that could be a great fit for YOU!
Purpose of the Role:
- Grow affiliate partnerships & optimize for better performance from existing portfolio
- Help develop strategy to take an already-successful program to the next level
- Add a unique perspective to a thriving, collaborative & analytically driven group of digital marketers
- Translate organizational goals into business objectives & achieve those objectives
- Brings a collaborative, relationship-building attitude to external advertising & channel partnerships
- Constantly assess & improve performance of existing programs, keeping them firing on all cylinders by digging deep into the numbers, going to the 2nd/3rd level to gain true understanding in partnership with analytics
- Looks for win-wins to "expand the pie"
- Lead cross-functional program resources to determine, prioritize & achieve program objectives (including internal analyst, creative, web, etc. and external agencies)
- Champion the customer experience for all partnerships, both externally & internally
- Take an org-level perspective to opportunities, aligning goals to company goals and making the decision that best serves the interests of the company
- Develop & maintain strong lines of communication & relationships with key members of the organization
- 4 -7 years in digital marketing and/or marketing analytics
- Sharp analytic mind and willingness to dig in deep with analysts
- Comfort communicating both off the cuff & formally to a variety of audiences, include senior leaders both internal and at industry-leading companies
- Outcome oriented and metrics-driven