- Kohler, WI
- Job Terms:
- $40-45 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
We are looking for an Integrated Producer who will perform a specialized project management role and oversee multiple, large and small scale projects. This person will possess a deep understanding of the entire video, and print production processes, from inception to delivery. Leading both internal and external projects and will excel in executing small to large-scale creative concepts, globally. No production is too big or too small. No location too remote.
Key functions include creating estimates and timelines, coordinating resources and vendors, project budget accountability and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
-- Oversees and lead multiple production projects at once, from concept to delivery. Projects may include multiple mediums or facets including print, video, digital.
- Accountable to project budget adherence and deadlines.
- Creates and tracks estimates and timelines. Oversees pre-production and production in totality, based on best practices, to complete our business partner’s objectives.
- Coordinate’s studio resources, internal and external and provides logistical support, as needed for each project - including but not limited to crew, talent, product, set, location, props and production (and postproduction as needed).
- Coordinate’s studio pre-production meeting components including set completion, propping and product installation.
- Serves as the primary project liaison between the Photo COE and the other COEs, studio team, account and project management teams and external vendors.
- Facilitates clear, constructive, and on-going communication including schedule, project and budget updates.
- Mentors’ production specialists and advises them on best practices and any production difficulties.
- Maintains roster of production resources including contractors, photographers, talent agencies, stylists, etc.
- Responsible for prop budget adherence and ensuring all purchases have been inventoried and accounted for.
- Maintains and updates production databases, insurance ledgers, calendars and similar production tools.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for talent and crew. Prepares call sheets for set and location photography projects.
- Negotiates model / talent fees, usage rights and associated costs, based on the business or project needs. Submits detailed casting spec sheets to model / talent agents.
- Completes and submits all talent, property and inventory releases for production. Secures / verifies permits as needed. Verifies usage and fees.
- Works with Communications Business Manager to ensure a seamless process flow pertaining to legal compliance, purchasing standards.
- Coordinates final completion of Production Toolkit.
- Reports to Studio Operations Manager
- Works closely with account and project managers, the studio team, and other project stakeholders
- Frequent contact with communication leadership and business partners.
- Contact with vendors and contract resources domestically and globally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications, film / video. Minimum of five year’s experience as a line producer, agency producer or comparable production experience.
- Must be organized, skilled at simultaneous management of multiple projects, and understand all aspects of photo and video production and post-production. This includes a cursory understanding of the equipment, hardware and software needed.
- Must be an exceptional communicator able to confidently explain estimates, production schedules and production specifics to internal business partners and external vendors.
This is a long-term, open-ended opportunity. Must be able to go onsite to the Kohler Studio or other locations for shoots on a regular basis
Aquent offers AMAZING benefits after 4 weeks, including: medical, dental & vision insurance, sick pay, matching 401K, flexible spending account, weekly paychecks and more!