- New York, NY (remote NYC temporarily)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We are seeking a Digital Product Owner for a long term temporary role. ** Candidate should reside in or near New York (commutable to office in Manhattan). Going back into the office later in the year.
**NOTE: Candidate must have SAFe Agility certification and/or training.
The Product Owner will work on the Digital Services Team on the Digital Customer Experience project which seeks to enhance the customer experience through a comprehensive redesign/re-platforming of all digital channels including the Company's website, mobile, and Apps. This role will be accountable for product and feature development and prioritization for an agile team within the digital service program.
• The Product Owner will work on the Digital Services Team on the Digital Customer Experience project which seeks to enhance the customer experience through a comprehensive redesign/re-platforming of all digital channels including the Company's website, mobile, and Apps. This role will be accountable for product and feature development and prioritization for an agile team within the digital service program.
• Plan, execute, monitor, track, manage risks and issues and report on projects using traditional and Agile development processes and techniques.
• Tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress to all affected teams and management using Agile estimating techniques.
• Responsible for “Pod” or multiple agile teams from business perspective and project management leadership role.
• Lead, Arrange and facilitate all Agile ceremonies including, Stand-ups, Reviews, Retrospectives, Grooming, and Sprint and Release planning.
• Analyze business requirements to develop and define high-level epics and stories to create a prioritized Product Backlog.
• Write user stories that are clear, concise and easy to understand, driven by VOC and provide business value.
• Identify related user stories and epics, grouping them into themes as necessary and documenting the interrelationship and associated business process flows as necessary.
• Responsible for making sure that daily task status and hours are being updated by team on systems such as RCLM or other Agile tracking systems to provide transparency on product and sprint backlogs.
• Develop and maintain project plans, resource utilization schedules and budget materials.
• Conduct research and analysis to determine business trends, forecasts and benchmarking with utilities and other businesses related to web, mobile and App use and development.
• Develops business and technical requirements for key projects and processes changes associated with the redesign of the Company’s digital channels.
• Conducts testing associated with changes to business processes and systems, including development of detailed test plans and test cases, execution of testing, documentation of findings, and working with business and technical staff to resolve identified issues.
• Support a customer-centric culture, taking special interest in meeting the needs of external and internal stakeholders.
• Establishing work plans, scheduling and administering meetings, assigning and tracking tasks, managing human resources, development of status reports, and monitoring budget and financials.