- Job Terms:
- 65/hr + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent is looking for an UX Designer for our Fortune 500 client. This is a full time, remote, 12+ month opportunity with full benefits and potential to go perm. This person will focus on Workforce application designs for Risk and Compliance. We are seeking an outgoing, personable, collaborative, and well-rounded Product Designer to join our team. One lucky individual will have the opportunity to collaborate with their peers to discover insights and design experiences that improve the lives of those peers.
You have at least 4-years of working knowledge in the following areas:
- Clear and concise communication
- Planning and facilitating effective HCD sessions
- Storytelling in low- and hi-fidelity visuals
- Simplifying the experience of complex processes
- Designing wgac compliant experiences
Tools you will use on your journey:
- Material-UI DLS
- Senior Enterprise Product Designer.
- They will be focused on Workforce application designs for Risk and Compliance.