- Seattle (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
Our client a TOP Aerospace company is looking for a Digital content project manager who will be leading enterprise-wide efforts to identify, develop/adapt and deploy publications, graphics, media and technology. Oversees technology processes and consults with business units on options available for creating and delivering media solutions. Identifies, communicates and implements business planning, campaign and event management best practices. Recommends solutions that employ new industry techniques and methods. Provides strategic options for future requirements.
Please Note:This is a Remote role but must be local to Greater Seattle.
- 5 + years of marketing and digital strategy and content development experience
- Experience with working on an Agile team, understanding of product ownership and scrum master roles
- Editing and content creation experience.
- Responsible for keeping everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress
- Familiarity with best practices for UI, UX, and CX
- Experience working with large volume of content and distributed teams
- Experience building successful content for B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience Developing and implementing new processes for content development, strategy, and review.
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Familiarity with SAP Hybris/Smart Edit
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Familiarity with RoboHead
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
401(k) through Fidelity
FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
Access to free training and continuing education