- Remote (US Only - Eastern Time Zone)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Late July 2021
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s F500 financial & insurance client seeks a Marketing Coordinator with exceptional coordination skills for a W2 hourly engagement (full time hours) from late July through end of November to help during a peak business period. Does NOT REQUIRE prior financial or insurance industry experience.
Location: Seeking candidates who can work 8-5 Eastern Time; can be remote (but located in ET is preferred).
What you’ll do:
Responsible for supporting the field in the development and execution of strategic enrollment communication campaigns including customer profile segmentation, project management, content creation and data analytics.
• Develops and executes enrollment communication campaigns for employers holding annual, modified, off-cycle or open enrollments for their employees.
• Assists in crafting plain language messaging that clearly and concisely explains the benefits and importance of the insurance coverage being offered and how it fits into an employees’ financial wellness. Most of these are benefits are paid for by employees and require employees to elect coverage, so education and timely communication is critical.
• Consults with creative services and other enterprise marketing teams on the development of multi-channel campaign materials including emails, videos, newsletters, social media, educational flyers, etc.
• Supports an online benefits education tool that provides customized benefits education experiences for individual clients. This includes working with digital analytics and vendor partners to access reports, analyze metrics, set up URL redirects and maintain any records for compliance.
• Organizes and maintains reporting for enrollment communication campaigns, continuously updating tracking report and developing campaign metrics for report out. Seeking ways to continuously improve and grow engagement and participation year over year.
• Partners with enterprise marketing teams to support voluntary campaign management, execution and brand alignment.
• Support the execution of campaigns in support of our innovation strategy agenda.
• Assist in compiling research from competitors and industry publications to create reports and strategy decks while collaborating to brainstorm and develop new creative concepts and campaigns.
• Support our internal content management system with uploading and maintaining the collateral for users when needed.
• Handles requests for ad hoc communications and ad hoc projects as needed (e.g. updates to educational consumer videos, edits to product flyers, email creation, etc.).
• Manages updates to client-specific microsites and other customized materials.
• Assists with enrollment event support.
• 2+ years of marketing / campaign coordination experience
• Ability to execute on enrollment communication plans for various sizes and types of employer clients.
• Detail-oriented and a multitasker, with ability to meet tight turnaround times and deadlines.
• Technologically savvy team player who can work effectively with business partners and cross functional "matrix" teams.
• Resourceful - knows how to make things happen.
• A self-starter who takes the initiative to identify needs and then develops realistic and creative solutions.
• Strong project management, priority management and organizational skills.
• Can work independently and handles ambiguity well. Creative thinker with a sense of humor.
• Experience with Workfront project management tool is a plus! (but not required)