- Austin, Texas 78758 - remote to start
- Job Terms:
- $45-58/hour W2 + benefits & 401K
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
AQUENT is seeking a Product Manager or Junior Program Manager who has experience working as digital Product Manager or working closely with Product Managers on specific program initiatives. This is an amazing foot-in-the door opportunity with our top FinTech client where we currently have ~75 people working and LOVING it. Our talent LOVE working here because of the amazing work-life balance, strategic and collaborative work culture, and most of all - they get to work with down-to-earth yet dedicated professionals, committed to crafting easy to use digital experiences.
This role is specifically important and unique because you will be interacting with all product managers who are building out the different experience capabilities. You will be tasked with rolling out processes & information, iterating through the integration, pulling in all the information, assessing, then rolling out broad plans. Dynamic role.
You will be working on: alignment across all of the product managers supporting retail integration track. 40 separate efforts to support all Schwab/TD Ameritrade integration needs. Responsible for aligning planning & prioritization back to core retail digital objectives. Hybrid of strategy + product manager + program manager role. Challenging but fun & engaging - get to see lots of different parts/teams of the organization.
Junior Program Manager / Product Manager - What you’ll do:
This role will assist in the management and planning of TDA and Schwab digital integration efforts across all Retail Digital teams needed to deliver critical client experience and business outcomes. They will support the Director of Retail Digital Integration in coordinating the complete portfolio digital integration work and aligning the prioritization, communication, and delivery to the broader integration business and execution plans. As part of the DIS Planning and Governance team, they will also lead the tracking and reporting of key integration related KPIs, dependencies, status, and risks and will work closely with program stakeholders to coordinate and plan E2E testing, production implementation, and communication activities.
- You will be responsible for broad stakeholder communication and alignment across a digital retail integration program that includes several hundred various individual tracks of work.
- You will help identify and communicate execution risks and ensure proper awareness and mitigating steps are in place.
- You will assist in continuous development and communication of the holistic integration plan and structure to a broad set of stakeholders and partners.
- You will be responsible for identification of new and emergent digital needs from stakeholder organizations and ensure the correct digital execution teams are identified and planned.
- You will think “horizontally” to ensure there is a cohesive view of the portfolio of work needed to support integration goals.
- You will work cross-functionally with technical, project management, business, and risk management counterparts to refine and iterate on the digital integration plan framework.
Junior Program Manager / Product Manager - What you have:
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence a large diverse group of leaders by articulating and advocating for a compelling client experience focused story
- Strategic ability to quickly synthesize disparate perspectives and points of view into a cohesive plan and client experience vision
- Tactical ability to translate that client experience vision and high-level requirements into a concise yet broadly actionable plan
- Expert listening skills with the demonstrated ability to understand and refine the business intent behind stated requirements
- Strong knowledge base and experience developing or managing digital experiences, coupled with knowledge of the underlying technology, both current and emerging
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships across multiple levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience with working cross-functionally with technology, service, marketing and product teams to design, develop and launch complex digital experiences
- Prior experience as an Agile Product Owner or leading scrum teams is required.
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction
- Confidence presenting and tailoring messaging to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership
- Enjoy being a thought leader with a strong point of view who naturally challenges the status quo
- Good understanding and/or experience with financial services regulations is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required (MBA preferred)
- 4+ years digital product owner experience
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!