- North Wales, PA
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
This is an Account Management opportunity expanding our creative agency business with one of the Top Ten pharmaceutical companies in the world. You will join a well-established, high-performing creative studio dedicated to a global pharmaceutical client and recent spin-off.
This role will work primarily remotely but must be available for occasional in-person client meetings in North Wales, PA.
Internally, this role is titled "Brand Operations Manager"(BOM). The BOM is the key client interface across all brand-related workstreams, maintaining a deep and current understanding of the brand and its label, competitive environments, and applicable strategies and objectives.
The BOM interacts with key stakeholders and ensures integration, efficiency, and client-dictated compliance with all stated processes and requirements. Initiating with an agile digital team and their periodic sprint planning, the BOM will provide guidance as needed towards the creation of their deliverables while highlighting potential challenges and considerations. This support will not be confined to that which can be provided by Aquent and, in fact, will benefit all potential third-party suppliers/vendors/agencies.
The BOM is responsible for job intake for those initiatives of a larger, more strategic nature, and will partner with Aquent Brand Execution Managers (PM's) for their specific handling of other deliverables. They will gather and understand all project requirements and will be responsible for prepping and handing off assignments to the BEM and Project Management teams as well as direct client communication throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- 5+ years of client-facing project management and/or account management for a design studio, internal creative department, or agency environment with demonstrated success managing broad range of visual communications in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, familiarity with industry terms, and a high level of understanding of industry compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with basic office computer applications, especially Office, Google Drive, and Adobe commenting and review tools
- Basic understanding of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, as well as print production and image/data rights
- Knowledgeable about new technologies particularly around digital marketing
AQUENT: Why work with us?
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision and dental benefits, 401(k) match, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more
- Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered
- Free use of our Hawaii and Florida beach houses
- Individualistic approach: we encourage a personal touch to your work - we don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach
- Industry reputation
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!