- New York, NY (Remote to Start)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
We are looking for a Director of Creative Operations to strategically manage our global Creative and Marketing project portfolio, lead the updates to and development of effective workflows, and build and implement a process for efficient resource allocation across people and budgets.
The Director of Creative Operations will oversee 3 Project Managers across Digital, Marketing and Education.
This person should be passionate about streamlining processes and improving the way things work, all in service of our mission, our devotion to the customer and our core business goals. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and details-obsessed leader with experience working on different types of marketing and creative projects dedicated to delivering impactful and special customer experiences; this person must be eager to take on new challenges, to introduce and implement new systems and ideas, and to grow, test and learn.
The Director of PM will work in conjunction with the Creative Director to develop and spearhead the launch of a companywide creative process
• Managed the creative process and daily workflow between Global/US marketing, creative, and digital teams,
• Define, update and implement processes to ensure Marketing & Creative teams work effectively together and cross-functionally
• Develop and simplify technical workflows to operationalize projects for scalability
• Work with and oversee our agencies and internal resources to manage our portfolio of projects
• Research, identify, pitch, onboard and fully integrate tools, systems or methodologies that help us work more effectively and efficiently
• Design and lead regular meetings (and written reports) to review resource use and project pipeline across all marketing & creative disciplines to enable effective decision making
• Create clear calendar reviews and regular updates for visibility at both working team and leadership levels
• Collaborate with GM, Creative Director, Creative team, Product Marketing & Education team, Brand team and Growth team to design and implement effective cross-functional process, including templates, approvals and gates, to bring new products and campaigns to market
• Introduce a process that enables the creation of digital products.
• Implement and optimize a quarterly roadmap and capacity planning process and tools
• Manage and oversee a team of Project Managers and a team of Producers across Creative team disciplines (design, offline/retail, packaging, digital and GTM) 12+ Month Expectations:
• Build an annual operating plan for the Marketing & Creative organization: campaigns, productions, retail executions and digital product needs to support marketing roadmap & creative projects
• Design and roll out resource planning model that leverages a combination of internal team, freelancers and agencies to optimize resources effectively
• In collaboration with Creative Directo,r lead and motivate global team in effective execution of all customer and brand touchpoints across product, digital and offline
• Contribute to long-term strategic planning with regard to marketing & creative roadmap development
• 7-10 years of experience in project management, creative operations for global agency and in-house brands
• Agency experience is preferred
• Strong experience providing strategy and high-level thinking for internal and external process and workflows
• Has experience working with both internal teams and agencies
• Can oversee Project management as well as production
• Possesses strong relationship building/partnering skills with the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management
• Has experience working with packaging, retail/offline, content production, digital designers and knowledge of how to execute creative across all disciplines