- Burlingame, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
The main function of a Video Editor is to shoot and edit final video segments and to work closely with the design teams
• Ability to shoot studio-quality video and photos
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
• Edit videos and photos and deliver finished products
• Closely collaborate with creative teammates and counterparts
• Follow assigned brand guidelines
• Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
• Instruct and lead other designers in the planning, analyzing and creation of visual solutions to communication problems.
• Strong knowledge of video capturing equipment
• Strong knowledge of video editing softwares (Final Cut, Adobe After Effects, Avid Media Composer and others)
• Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability.
• Strong ability to utilize various forms of media, including print, electronic and film.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience/training required