- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Seeking an internal communications professional to support the People Communications Team. The ideal person will be strategic, able to act as a consultant to provide internal communications guidance to teams and leaders in our organization. The person will assist with drafting and editing communications plans, creating and executing proactive comms campaigns and helping with team organization and operations while the team's leader is on Parental Leave. This person would have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, and possess strong editing and copywriting skills. They will also have great relationship building skills and be able to work collaboratively with partners across the business. They are well organized, can meet strict deadlines, work independently, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced work environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Draft and implement internal communications plans, and write and edit communications.
- Act as a consultant and provide internal communications guidance to leaders and teams.
- Learn the team's voice and tone and capture it in the communications you write.
- Partner with the People Communications team on light team organization activities.
- Partner with the People Communications team to execute proactive creative communications campaigns.
- 7+ years’ work experience in Internal Communications
- Experience in communications, journalism, or marketing. Internal communications and/or HR experience a plus.
- Experience building communication plans as well as executing against them. Experience in change management a plus.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.