- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- July 2021
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is 100% remote, but EST hours will be required.
Our client, a large Fortune 100 organization is seeking a Brand Strategist consultant to be accountable for helping drive holistic brand initiatives, promote brand best practices, and support new branding and naming activities. You will execute the day-to-day aspects of brand communications and customer experience in this role.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with employees at various organizational levels within the organization; with external vendors and contractors as appropriate.
- Lead and manage a portfolio of brand strategy projects (e.g., naming, value proposition development, messaging) for company offerings
- Present and secure agreement among key executives and stakeholders for strategic recommendations and go forward decision.
- Develop training / programs and education materials to socialize and enable brand fidelity throughout the organization.
- Manage, socialize and use brand tools and process documents.
- Use briefs and tools for discovery on new branding activities and support those activities.
- Help map the brand-level consumer journey and identify key moments of truth.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help ensure adherence to brand strategy across all teams, but especially with creative, content, marketing and communication colleagues.
- Help measure and monitor brand initiatives to determine performance and optimization needs.
- Act as thought partner to the Sr. Manager of Brand Strategy & Management across all brand activities.
- Help manage / drive creative activities that relate to brand, checking that we’re adhering to brand platform, strategic best practices and expectations of brand governance / decision-making.
- Work effectively and constructively with all internal teams, agencies and client business partners.
- Detail oriented; editing skills; accepts feedback, makes changes and improves outcomes.
- Ability to produce excellent strategy materials that are on brand in a high volume environment with deadlines and budget constraints.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid sick time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring
- 5-7+ years in a brand creative and/or marketing strategy role for services (not physical products)
- 5+ years Working and collaborating with vendors and other organizations
- Diplomatic and confident, able to provide feedback and challenge status quo
- Knowledge of healthcare industry is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.