- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
A Creative Services Coordinator (CSC) is responsible for working with a large volume of customers to fulfill products and services utilizing outsourced designers, formatters, and video production teams, and sometimes performing work internally when needed. In a fun and fast-paced environment, this position requires heavy phone and email communication with customers, utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions. The CSC will work closely with the Project Coordinators and other internal teams to ensure that a quality product is delivered timely and accurately. The chosen candidate must have a strong work ethic, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and a desire to succeed and be a team player. This person must have a strong grasp of design, understanding technical and creative aspects of graphic design and video production.
May be working on Macbook so need to be comfortable working with Apple software/hardware
Working with content team super closely so may need to come into the studio
Fun and collaborative, very inclusive, a lot of focus on health, fast paced but still care about work life balance
• 0-2 years Graphic Arts or Design related experience
• Associate’s Degree and 0-2 years customer service experience
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work weekends and overtime as required
• Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
• Bachelors Degree is preferred
• Experience working with outsource/3rd Party Vendors
• Aptitude to quickly learn new systems and software
• Ability to multi-task & prioritize, with strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.