- REMOTE but work PST business hours
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
1-year temp assignment.
The Industry Marketing team is looking for a designer to step in to the B2B marketing space and assist with design based marketing solutions for social, web, and sales materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with creative team leads to assist with marketing efforts
• Build out marketing materials using Adobe Creative Cloud software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
• Prepare PowerPoints and marketing presentations.
• BA or BS in Art or design-based degree
• 1 year of design experience
• Portfolio demonstrating scope of design skills, attention to detail, understanding of grids and typographic hierarchy.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with design team.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Proficiency with of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Client is a subscription based, streaming radio product for online or in your car. They offer Entertainment, Talk Radio, Howard Stern, Live Sports, Breaking News, and commercial free radio.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.