- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
This team builds products, tools, and infrastructure to support every single person selling ads or supporting customers at our company. We are the backbone of the business, and our goal is to be the growth driver for the company. We optimize for the long-term success of our partners and customers.
We're seeking a Product Designer to help us shape these innovative products, tools, platforms, and infrastructure to create the very best experience for our users. In this role, you’ll be working together with your counterparts in Product Marketing, Technical Program Management, Engineering, and Data Analytics to define the strategy and vision that guide the team to build great products addressing real user needs. You must have proven communication skills, the ability to help shape product strategy, and the willingness to participate in all aspects of the product development process - everything from helping brainstorm the next great product innovation to assisting with pre-launch support.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the entire organization to help Company scale
• Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
• Create new interactive product prototypes, test and refine them with users
• Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing, technical program management, engineering, data analytics, and other cross-functional teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
• Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
• Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
• 2+ years of experience with interactive prototyping tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer, Balsamiq, InVision, or similar
• Experience in building and shipping applications or software in a design role
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates a breadth of visual and interaction design skills
• Proven track record of shaping design strategy and shipping quality products
• Communicator who knows how to influence stakeholders throughout the design journey
• 4+ years of application design experience
• 4+ years of visual design experience
• Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
• Experience with front-end programming with CSS and React