- Burlington, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Product Designer!
While this this position is 100% remote, our client is preferring candidates come from certain locations:
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Atlanta, GA
- Chicago, IL
- Dallas, TX
- Florham Park, NJ
This team is responsible for the digital transformation and all digital products, as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap. A key part of their mission is to build an integrated platform that enables them to deliver products that drive engagement and revolutionize the health and wellness experience.
This Digital team is an energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within a larger Enterprise. We want you to use your talent to drive the change that the health care industry is ready for.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer for our Burlington, MA, office. You’ll pair with UX and work alongside talented, passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Together, you’ll identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategic UX vision, and communicate that narrative across the business. Each day, you’ll use your expertise in UX, UI, interaction design, and native app work, and be responsible for transforming ideas, prototypes, and wireframes into tangible products that bring value to our users.
What You’ll Do
• Pair with UX and cross-functional teams through user-centered design and research efforts that culminate in the execution of low-fidelity wireframes and prototypes
• Partner with our component library team to incorporate, establish, and promote a scalable design system
• Collaborate with our accessibility team to ensure that WCAG guidelines are reflected in all UI and interaction designs
• Finalize UI and interaction design, oversee handoff to engineering, and ensure that the development team understands all deliverables
• Partner with engineering teams to ensure pixel-perfect builds and desired design interactions
• 3+ years' experience bringing complex consumer-facing products and/or business intelligence tools to life
• Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design breathtaking user experiences
• Solid understanding of iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practices
• Familiar with user-centered design philosophies
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision, Creative Suite; and a willingness to try new tools
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy