- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a Content Developer to work on the Cloud content!
We are creating a set of guiding tenets that can be used to improve the quality of a workload.
• Work with key stakeholders to define the content outline for the article.
• Work on content deliverables to enable well balanced architecture designs for workloads.
• Research disparate services and solutions to determine the common architectural guidance.
• Experience with integrating content & preserving the vision of the existing content.
• Obtain technical information from SMEs and convert feedback into documentation.
• Responds to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
• 3-5+ years of technical writing experience and/or experience creating technical, customer facing content
• Demonstrable knowledge regarding the deployment of cloud-based infrastructure is required
• Subject matter expertise in architectural guidance is a plus
• Experience or familiarity with markdown and GitHub is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technical Communications, English, or related field preferred. Work related experience may substitute for degree.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.