- San Francisco (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
As a Project Manager on the Digital Strategy team, you’ll be responsible for overseeing and managing projects across our web properties. You’ll work closely with Digital Strategy, Creative, and Engineering teams to successfully organize, run, and deliver requirements for various web initiatives, from SEO, Experimentation, Web, and Campaigns. You will build efficient mechanisms for estimating project scope and scale, and closely track project milestones, resourcing capacity to ensure deadlines are met and design to developer handoff is smooth. Additionally you will track and report on key project timeline and success metrics and advocate for holistic, on brand, design solutions with stakeholders.
- Review briefs and scope out all project workload needed to support deliverables.
- Create understandable and effective project requirement documentation for cross functional alignment on projects
- Day-to-day management of web projects to ensure timelines and deliverables outlined in project documentation are met
- Lead project kick-off meetings with stakeholders and cross functional creative, development and localization teams
- Proactively communicate project status in a clear and timely manner to all key stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure efficient design to development handoff, redlining, and visual QA
- Continuously examine, experiment, and measure improvements to project management workflow
- Author org-wide resources and documentation to help improve the web project planning and execution process
- Facilitate project retrospectives to collect feedback, draw out lessons learned, and document best practices
- Maintain processes and is constantly looking for opportunities to improve day-to-day workflow.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in project management, design operations or web producer
- Open-minded, respectful, patient, solution-oriented team player
- Experience with agile design methodology, metrics, and measurements
- Must have experience in Jira, ASANA, and Figma
- Have a talent for communicating with multiple groups of stakeholders, and managing deadlines and requirements
- Deep understanding of the web process – project management experience of sites and systems from the ground up
- Have a passion for delivering impactful and engaging design solutions for web
- Have a track record of launching and executing projects from scratch and measuring their impact
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
Nice To Have (or excited to learn)
SCRUM or PMP certification or training