- Minneapolis, MN (REMOTE)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, matching 401k, paid holidays, and PTO
Our AMAZING nationwide client is looking for a relationship builder able to establish, grow and nurture trusted, collaborative and critical partnerships with Product, Engineering and Business leaders, IT developers, business analysts, researchers, and other project partners.
People, relationship and collaboration are at the center of how we envision the future and create new empowering, modern experiences. The Product Experience Design team seeks a future thinking, human-centered, collaborative candidate to make a positive impact on our fast-paced, customer-obsessed team.
You will be a UX and Service Design practice leader with experience leading world-class design experiences and represent the employee and customer user need throughout the lifecycle of a project/experience.
As we create a new product experience you will have a background in facilitating, leading conversations with, and presenting to, team, business analysts, business stakeholders, project managers, UX peers, UX research, engineers and developers.
You should also be comfortable working autonomously and with remote teams (and on site when safe to do so) and across multiple projects, managing both long term and short time timelines, and can prioritize, self-define tasks, deadlines, and conduct quality assurance to ensure final product meets UX standards to create best in class experiences for our customer and employees.
Partner within the Product Model as an embedded partner with Engineering and Product leads to create a new modern, intuitive and efficient tool based on the needs of in-store agents. Remove complexity, make work easier and elevate the customer experience. A UX / Service Design practice leader and Human Centered Design advocate.
- Is a User Experience/Experience Design practice leader able to bring to life and elevate the value of Experience Design.
- Has experience leading competitive analysis to bring to life a leading, modern product
- Responsible for creating and leading best in class intuitive visions, concepts, wireframes and visual designs for new work-order product experience
- Creates flows and journey maps to depict interaction solutions that are in line with user, business and IT requirements.
- Ability to present UX work and findings to a variety of audiences, including business product owners, IT resources, and senior leaders in the enterprise.
- Able to translate complex user need, business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Produce a variety of UX deliverables including employee/customer journey maps, visual design and information architecture.
- Perform UX quality assurance against developed applications and log defects with development teams.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- This engagement qualifies for unique PTO and paid Holidays
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM