- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This team is a community of entrepreneurs working to build, test, and iterate it’s way into the next big consumer mobile app. The team works on net new standalone apps that each are aiming to reach and engage their target audience through paid media. The team is data driven and results focused. We are seeking a talented digital performance marketer who thrives at working with data, and can dive into the details of a digital media campaign, but can also manage relationships with media/creative agencies, ad networks, and cross-functional partners to strategically grow each mobile application. The ideal candidate will have strong user acquisition and media buying experience running tests and driving installs for consumer products (games, mobile apps, eComm companies etc.). Given that our org has roughly 10-15 products in active development at once, this person will also need to think of scalable practices so they can more easily move information from our internal teams to external agencies (i.e. google forms or shared drives).
• Drive projects focused on testing and iterating to more efficient CPI - working closely with design, product, media agency, and creative agency
• Establish scalable processes around how we work internally and externally with our agency partners
• Manage day-to-day paid digital campaign operations across agencies
o Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to our key agency partners
o Consistently test to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
o Track and report performance
• Establish best practices and frameworks for successful testing, acquisition, and reengagement campaigns.
• 5+ years of experience in hands on defining strategy and managing/optimizing paid acquisition campaigns (social, search, display, etc.) for B2C products (games, mobile apps, eComm companies etc.) to meet target conversion KPIs and ROI
• Experience working with and directing agency partners
• Strong ability to conduct own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and using data to inform business decisions and experience
• Strong communication & project management skills
• Paid Digital/Performance Marketing Experience: (TO DIFFERENTIATE FROM OWNED OR ORGANIC SOCIAL/CONTENT MANAGERS)
• Mandatory: Excel
• Optional: Tableau, SQL
o Top 3 must-have HARD skills:
1. Paid media strategic expertise: Hands on defining strategy and managing/optimizing paid acquisition campaigns (social, search, display, etc.) for B2C products (games, mobile apps, eComm companies etc.) to meet target conversion KPIs and ROI
2. Data analysis & optimization: Ability to conduct own analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and using data to inform business decisions and experience
3. Strong project management skills and the ability to establish scalable processes
o No experience in paid digital campaigns
o What makes this role interesting?
NPE is trying to build a new consumer mobile app that has the potential to be as big or bigger than IG. The role is great for people who enjoy experimentation and getting to work across a variety of products.
o Competitive market comparison:
The best parallel would be working for a mobile gaming company that is launching several different games at once.
o Value added or experience gained:
You’ll gain experience working across a number of different products helping to expedite your learnings curve. You also gain experience of leading agencies and setting performance strategy.