- REMOTE out of Boston
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Senior Marketing Analyst
- Full-time, Permanent
- REMOTE out of Boston, MA
Our client, an exciting and fast-growing marketing agency, is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Analyst to join their growing team to work on the Agency's biggest analytics account!
- At least 5 years of marketing analytics and business intelligence experience, with an emphasis on media and marketing measurement.
- Experience building dashboards in tools such as PowerBI and Tableau, especially the backend data preparation / consolidation.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Intellectually curious, analytical, and passionate about data.
- Working knowledge of databasing concepts (e.g. primary keys, foreign keys, joins).
- Working knowledge of key platforms and data types in the marketing space, specifically media ad-serving data (e.g. DCM), social platform data (e.g. Facebook/Instagram) and web analytics data (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Experience with a tag management solution (e.g. GTM) is a plus.
- Experience with relational database programming languages (e.g. SQL) and statistical tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Python) is a plus.