- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are looking for a Technical Writer to work on our Partner documentation!
If you enjoy working with business-oriented content in the subject areas of customer relationships, working with partners, managing customer subscriptions and billing, this is a great opportunity for you!
• Researches, designs, develops and writes technical information online for a variety of audiences and purposes. Produces documentation that complies with documentation plan requirements.
• Obtains technical information from project developers, program managers, product managers; converts specific feedback into documentation.
• Work with stakeholders to gather content draft, refine and turn it into customer ready content.
• Respond to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
• Deliver documentation according to specifications and priorities provided by team
• Use content team tools, process, and publishing guidelines to deliver high quality documentation. Tools include GitHub and Markdown language.
Skills: 3-5 years of work-related experience required.
Must be able to accomplish objectives that span multiple product or subject areas, and possess proactive and strategic problem-solving skills.
Must have excellent writing and analytical skills.
Must be able to contribute to a project from end to end with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated ability to combine technical expertise with technical communication skills is required.
Must have demonstrated interest in, and knowledge of, broad but related areas of technology.
Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of a specified software product, or must have the ability to learn specified technology quickly.
The ability to work under deadline pressure is required.
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, English or related field preferred. Work related experience may substitute for degree.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.