- New York, NY; Mountain View, CA; Remote
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The Reputation Marketing team goal is to demonstrate that this online video sharing and social media platform acts responsibly and is a positive contributor to people, communities and businesses across the world. Over the past year, we have built impactful programs and initiatives to make progress on our goals around our net contribution to society -- and lay the foundation to understand our key audiences and develop integrated strategies and narratives that will resonate. As we look to scale our impact, it will be critical to double down on telling our responsibility narrative and develop cohesive x-company responsibility strategies and narratives that will allow us to build velocity and deliver on our goals -- while ensuring that we stay agile and are able to update our work with new insights as they emerge.
The ideal candidate is well versed in developing marketing strategies, has experience working on responsibility building initiatives, and has worked with stakeholders in product, comms and public policy/government affairs.
Top Responsibilities - In this role you will:
- Work closely with policy, PR, Marketing & Insights teams to execute against our integrated responsibility strategy (across product, policy and comms)
- Drive US GTM Strategy & engagement approach across all responsibility verticals. Plan and manage an integrated US strategy, including driving activities happening in 2021 (across marketing) that support Policy team needs, including amplification of program comms (ie email templates, newsletters, local press, collateral, one pagers, events)
- Drive Reputation GTM strategy for Responsibility programs
- Develop programs and initiatives to drive our responsibility drumbeat in the US, partnering with crossfunctional stakeholders
Reporting to the global head of Reputation marketing team, you will be a pivotal member of the team that brings our strategy and insights to life in campaigns, productions and programs through engagements with key opinion formers (KOFs). You will also be adept at working in a highly cross-functional organization with experience of managing multiple stakeholders from policy, PR and within the marketing function. You will have an exceptional aptitude for leading your own projects, seeing and shaping great work, and possess deep experience in translating business imperatives into marketing magic.
- 5+ years of product or brand marketing experience within big Tech or similar organization (applied knowledge of research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, campaign execution, global campaign development)
- Experience of managing the creative process from strategy to execution & post-launch
- Experience of managing external creative agency partners
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams globally
- Proven experience delivering measurable and sustained marketing impact
- Complete comfort in fast-moving, ambiguous and highly collaborative culture
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.