- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This Company's Global Business Marketing Team exists to amplify business solutions and unlock business growth.
What is driving the need for this resource?
Volume and Attention. We’re launching (3) large product suites with executive oversight, with success that hinges on business adoption. These products also tend to be difficult to understand, so having a resource to aid in decoding the “what” and “why” of our BC products is integral to launch.
- Develop and execute integrated end to end business marketing strategies to drive awareness, education, and adoption of the Company's Branded Content ads product
- Write briefs, develop business positioning and messaging, sales collateral, narratives, content
- Craft everything from concise and meaningful stories to detailed product documentation out of complex information to achieve specific communication objectives
- Synthesize complex product features and audience needs into simple, powerful stories
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate proactive and reactive messages across paid, earned and owned channels
- Develop ideas, materials, and systems for scaled branded product marketing
- Intrinsic interest in tech industry, influencer marketing, creators, digital advertising, small business and market trends coupled with the ability to translate them into a larger strategy.
Top 3 Non-Negotiable Skills:
- Marketing Experience
- We need someone with a core, working knowledge of brief, narrative, deck, and persuasive marketing language
- Social Understanding
- Experience working directly on projects that land on social media, experience working directly with branded content a strong plus. They should be passionate about the work and potential of our platform for businesses.
- Working Advertising / Media Knowledge
- We need someone who can jump in quickly, so experience working in media, advertising, having budget responsibility would be great
% Technical vs Functional:
- 10% technical – this we can teach
- 90% Functional
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with Influencers / Creators (agency, brand, publisher, network, etc.)
- Integrated Marketing experience at a leading publisher or media company, preferably in tech
- This is nice to have bordering on must have, but we definitely need a stellar communicator. These concepts are difficult to understand internally and externally, so we can’t underestimate the value of effective, persuasive communication.
- Design experience also – core creative understanding would be helpful