- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
- Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners that effectively drive awareness and adoption of partner solutions
- Work closely with the Partner Development Manager (PDM) leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives
- Define global joint marketing plans with strategic partners
- Design global partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
- Work closely with top partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.