- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
We are looking for a performance marketer to join our Digital Marketing team. This individual will lead planning and execution for marketing campaigns across paid media channels: both on social media platforms as well as third party advertising platforms. The role will work in an agile marketing framework alongside growth marketers, product marketers, brand marketers and marketing operations teams. The performance paid media manager will also serve as the day-to-day POC for our performance media agency(s).
Qualified candidates should be proficient with digital marketing technology, particularly app and mobile platforms, and should be comfortable being “hands on keyboard” in various digital marketing platforms. This is a performance marketing role, so we’re looking for candidates with a proven track record of being held accountable to growth targets -- and exceeding them!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic paid media plans which deliver on marketing goals supporting growth, brand and go-to-market initiatives
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in cross-functional teams across data science, product, brand & comms, GTM and operations to execute programs
- Manage day-to-day operations with performance paid media agency(s)
- Play a central role in the localization efforts of performance campaigns. This includes identifying new local platforms and publishing partners that can yield efficient and sustainable user growth
- Monitor daily campaign pacing and performance to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Communicate out performance and learnings to cross functional teams and senior leadership through virtual presentations as well as internal communications tools and platforms
You'll be a great fit if:
- You’re committed to making a difference in our customer’s lives! Our mission is everything and we want to invest in people who believe in what we’re doing
- You have 6-8 years of experience in growth or performance marketing (agency or in-house) or product growth
- You have deep experience and familiarity with digital media buying & targeting platforms
- You have a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and customer lifecycle optimization
- You are comfortable with ambiguity: confident enough in your abilities to take the lead in a situation, but also a good team player who knows how to collaborate
- You’re a curious marketer looking for new ways of working and creating value to the business and the consumer.
- Fintech/financial services experience and experience in LATAM and APAC markets a plus!