- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Must be able to work West Coast hours.
Must work on a W2, no C2C accepted.
Looking for someone with strong tech skills (JS, HTML, CSS) who can make assessments and conduct code reviews, and is comfortable with making strategic/tactical technical decisions around enhancement/improvement of team processes.
Technical Must Haves:
• 5-7 years of front-end development experience with experience as a Lead/Sr. Developer or desire/skillset to move into such a position - HTML, CSS, responsive design, ADA, all usual front-end development tech skills
• Ability to assess front-end code, conduct code reviews and make strategic technical decisions to enhance/improve team processes
• Comfortable engaging with a lot of different groups including offshore and tracking down requirements or dependencies
• Can take initiative and is a go getter
• ADA experience strongly preferred
• Familiarity with Jira
• Experience with Epic
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.