- Remote- West Coast Hours
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Must be able to work West Coast hours.
Must have some exprience guiding a developer or dev teams.
• 4-year degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience desired
The ideal candidate has the following skills:
• Excellent communication & collaboration
• Project organization & execution
• Provide direction, guidance, and mentoring to junior and/or offshore staff
• Collaborate with team members from a variety of disciplines, including User Experience, Accessibility, Product Management, QA testing, and Engineering
• Development for production, including:
o Translating visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications
o Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and compliance with accessibility guidelines
• Proficiency in Responsive Web Design techniques and concepts
• Solid understanding of cross browser compatibilities
• Familiarity with WCAG 2.0
• Ability to work with little supervision, with tight timelines and with competing priorities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• 1 – 2 years of experience providing direction, guidance and mentoring to other team members
• Experience working with offshore teams
• Experience in developing for WCAG 2.0 compliance
• Experience in front end development infrastructure and frameworks such as JQuery, SASS, Git, Grunt, Webpack, and Angular
• Experience with Agile
• Experience in project management
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.