- Milwaukee, WI & Remote
- Job Terms:
- $35-40 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
As a Content Specialist, you will help our client in the Milwaukee area build meaningful connections with customers through content. You’ll ideate, plan and create marketing and sales enablement content and evolve company’s brand voice. You’ll collaborate to build and manage digital marketing campaigns that drive industry innovation and support customers through their sales journey. This vital role will plan and manage content throughout its lifecycle and ensure that it aligns to business goals and drives profitable customer action.
What You’ll Do and Impact:
- Build meaningful connections with customers and drive business growth through creating memorable, relevant content
- Drive brand message alignment and evolve brand voice
- Research, synthesize, and find customer insights to inform content planning
- Improve the user experience by identifying and implementing UX writing best practices
- Use qualitative and quantitative tools to understand content efficacy and continuously achieve KPIs
- Ensure clear and concise communication across the business by building and driving communications standards and guidelines
- Work effectively across departments and stakeholders to determine needs and collaborate on projects
- Publish content via a content management system
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, ideally in the B2B space
- Proven ability to research and write on technical topics
- Detail-oriented and organized, able to build a work back schedule to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions amid ambiguity
- Strong personal communication skills
- Experience with message framework and customer journey mapping
- Understanding of content performance metrics and how to leverage data to optimize content
- Ability to use SEO tools (i.e., SEMrush) and research/validate content
Additional Items of Interest:
- Familiarity with content management platforms
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud applications like InDesign and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- E-commerce experience a plus
Must have portfolio or writing samples to be submitted for this role.
This position is remote for now, but once offices open back up (late summer / early fall), will be asked to work out of the Milwaukee office 2-3 days / week.
Aquent offers weekly paychecks and outstanding benefits after 4 weeks, including: premium medical, dental & vision insurance (subsidized up to 85%), 401K with match, sick pay, free training and more!