- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced product marketer to drive content creation for their browser for the enterprise audience. This browser is engineered to simplify IT management, increase security, and make employees more productive. You will find strategic and creative ways to speak to IT pros and business decision makers within companies and drive awareness, consideration, and conversion of the browser
You’re strategic, creative, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You have a passion for storytelling in all formats, and are just as comfortable with technical writing as you are with articulating a vision. You have a fierce focus on the audience, disdain jargon and find joy in making the complex, simple to understand. You combine an advertising and marketing mindset to create content that people want to consume.
- Developing content and narratives to inform and engage key audiences including keynotes, video scripts, pitch decks, presentations, technical papers, one pagers, blog posts, and social media posts.
- Partner cross functionally with sales, product managers, and product marketers to take complex concepts and bring them to life in compelling content that contributes to our mission.
- Create and manage processes to organize and distribute marketing content to key partners internal and external partners.
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Use content metrics to glean insights and optimize content accordingly
- Content marketing, B2B marketing
- Experience in creating compelling content including presentations, one-pagers, and blog posts.
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines
- Comfortable with writing about technical topics with the ability to translate into compelling, relatable stories for audiences.
- Product marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Project management experience and demonstrated ability to work effectively on concurrent, diverse projects while maintaining strong attention to detail
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.