- Silicon Valley, CA or Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- 2 weeks notice
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a looking for a Social Strategist with strong social and brand experience to lead social strategy and creative development across fitness programs.
As a key member of a cross-functional team, they will work closely with integrated production, brand, creative (agencies and internal), brand strategy, PR, analytics, and product to develop social work for owned channels. They need to highly collaborative, knowing how to generate breakthrough social work while partnering with various teams along the way.
What will the right candidate need?
They should have a strong eye for what pops in social, and a track record of creating content that audiences want. They should have a deep understanding of social insights, trends, platforms, behaviors, communities, and how to use them to push the boundaries of how brands show up in social channels.
They should have a passion for fitness, and experience building the editorial social presence for fitness-related brands or brands with highly passionate communities at their core. Most importantly, they should be a good person to work with, believe in our values, and be excited to build a community around growing services that's still new.
7-10 years experience in marketing/advertising with at least 5 years focused on social and brand strategy.
Fluency with social platforms from strategic and feature based perspectives Heavy user of social platforms, intuitive understanding of behavioral and technology trends
Needs the following experience:
- In-house or agency experience building and maintaining a social strategy
- Leading a social strategy and being a lead cross functionally
- All components of social: strategy, community management, analytics, handles, campaigns, real time moments, events, paid, talent, production and creative
- Strong understanding of creative and good taste/pov on creative work Great teammate, proactive, hard worker, collaboratives, organized.A.
- Proven track record of leading work that is best in class social and made an impact in culture - not just ads, trailers, or tactical social
- Ideally has past experience at a fitness brand, or brand with highly passionate social community
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)