- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
In this role, you’ll be working on monetization-focused projects, primarily focusing on user journeys in our storage and printing surfaces. With guidance from your UX manager, you’ll drive UX for ongoing projects and propose new UX solutions for improving these journeys. You’ll also collaborate with UXR, PM, ENG, PgM, along with other UXers on a regular basis. This is a role for someone who’s comfortable solving complex interaction design and information architecture problems while supporting a variety of flows and use-cases.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Propose UX solutions for key user problems/features on mobile and web platforms
- Collaborate with with UXR, PM, ENG etc. and refine the solutions based on feedback
- Create detailed design specifications for solutions to be implemented by the ENG team
- BA/BS degree in design or equivalent practical experience
- 5-7+ years of experience in designing mobile and web experiences for consumer-facing products
- Mastery of end-to-end design process (requirements, wireframing, interaction design, visual design)
- Working knowledge of motion design, prototyping, and user research
- Experience in collaborating with with cross-functional team members
- Excellent visual design skills (deep understanding of Material Design)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful large-scale digital products
- Experience with complex projects involving cross-team stakeholder groups
- High fidelity motion design and prototyping skills (Principle, Origami, etc)
- User research methods (in-person evaluations, heuristic analysis)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.