- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shymala Hoffman
As an Art Director, you will be executing creative for a Fortune 500 Global Beauty 500 owning assets on multiple channels. Reporting to the Senior Art Director & Associate Creative Director, you will be responsible for building Sephora brand, and concept development/execution of various marketing programs, from concept to execution across multiple channels.
Specific scope of work for this project:
Social, Black Owned Brands
Sept is the goal to return back to the office in SF
Must have an online portfolio to be considered
In addition, you will:
• Support ACD/SAD in trend research and developing strategic concepts to provide creative solutions that meets business objectives.
• Build concept boards, art direction sketches, photo briefs, and design across multiple channels to visualize concept.
• Work closely to art direct photographers and stylists to execute creative.
• Manage projects independently
• Present creative in various settings.
• Partner closely with Editorial, Visual Merchandising, Content Production and Marketing to develop and deliver creative
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 5-7 years design experience, BA/BFA in Graphic Design or Communication Design
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
• Experience being on photography/video set as Art Director
• Knowledge & experience in beauty/fashion or related industry as well as understanding of digital & social channels