- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Competitive with Benefits!
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
Fortune 500 Global Beauty Company is searching for a Senior Designer. for their Diversity Campaigns.
In this role you will.....
• Support the Senior Art Director in trend research and developing strategic marketing campaign concepts to provide creative solutions that meets business objectives.
• Build concept boards and design across multiple channels to visualize concept.
• Collaborate with team to divide and conquer.
• Partner closely with Editorial, Visual Merchandising, Content Production and Marketing to develop and deliver creative for robust 360 client experience.
• Systemize new and preexisting campaigns for standardization and automation.
• Build templates, guidelines, and standards for the internal and external creative teams to leverage.
• Demonstrate the brand's values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 3-5 years of design experience.
• BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Passion in pushing the limits of consistency, file efficiencies, and automation.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge and experience in retail, beauty/fashion and understand current industry related trends
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and multitask to meet very tight deadlines.
• Pixel perfect attention to detail in both mentality and execution.
• Proactive in visualizing areas of opportunity in processes and efficiencies, and being able to provide solutions.