- Kirkland, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
- Design system creation and maintenance for ad formats
- Communicate recommendations, rationalize design decisions and advocate for users’ needs
- Think systematically about how guidelines will impact partner teams
- Collaborate with PMs, Researchers, Writers, and other cross-functional partners
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Define visual design standards for ad formats
- Create reusable visual patterns that scale across product areas
- Create platform rules and abstractions that stem from design decisions backed by solid rationale and research
- Strong core visual design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability
- 4+ years experience implementing design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Superb verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Strong ability to influence other UXers and cross-functional team members
- Must have Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Highly proficient in Figma
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- MA/MS/MFA (or applicable terminal degree) in Design (Graphic, Product, Industrial, Architecture, Fine Art) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in UX Design
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, UX writer) on technical implementation
- Successful track record of managing executive stakeholders
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.