- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment team in Burbank, CA is seeking an International Production Coordinator to join their team. This is a 4-month temporary role with the possibility to extend. Will start remote, but candidates should be local to Los Angeles.
The International Production Specialist will be responsible for the preparation, distribution and archiving of music and video content from our various labels worldwide.
This role will handle many different elements of physical and digital distribution.
- Coordinate audio, video and graphic asset collection, storage and distribution for International product, working with EMEA, LATAM, APAC, and Japan
- Liaise with internal departments and external business partners, including Studio teams as needed to fulfill requests for pre and post release planning
- Maintain DMG Schedule as related to International production, for both commercial and promotional planning
- Provide guidance to marketing team to ensure production timelines are aligned internationally
- Ensure compliance of improved policies and procedures
- Assist department in normalization and cleansing of asset metadata
- Project manage asset related projects as needed
- Contribute to additional asset related projects as needed.
- 2 years of experience related to music/video production preferred
- 2 years of experience in International production or music industry desirable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent technical aptitude; knowledge of SQL, HTML is a plus but not essential
- General knowledge of asset database management a plus
- Energetic, efficient, excellent time-management skills; this is a FAST-PACED environment
- Attention to detail; accuracy is critical
- Highly intelligent and adaptable; quick learner
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills; very customer and service focused
- Helpful if the candidate has an interest in the brand and music in particular.
- Must be a strong communicator and in interacting with the many overseas offices and in gathering elements (artwork approvals, music assets, metadata, etc.).
- E-commerce experience is helpful.
- Wants a candidate that can grow with the role as they learn and advance in their career.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers