- Jersey City, NJ -or- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- July 2021
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent’s large global financial industry client seeks an energetic and innovative Senior UX Researcher to join its experience design & research team. This team is transforming future of private banking by incorporating a strong Research and Design discipline along with integrating emerging technologies into the products and services they create.
This team helps to develop and refine the tools that are essential for helping our clients grow, maintain and make their money work smarter so they can reach their financial goals.
We are looking for a creative and resourceful User Experience Researcher with strong design research skills to join our rapidly growing team of innovators, disruptors and problem solvers.
This role can sit in Jersey City or NYC.
As a User Experience Researcher you will develop research strategies that deliver actionable insights using qualitative and quantitative research methods to improve and innovate desktop and mobile user experiences. You will scope and craft research plans, conduct research sessions, and present your study findings to business stakeholders.
• Consult with product owners and design leads to understand the customer segments and related product/service offerings
• Partner with design leads to clarify project goals and identify areas where user experience research can provide greater insight and success
• Design and execute research studies that follow research best practices and methodologies
• Ensure all research study results are actionable and contribute directly towards meeting project and business goals
• Present and communicate research results and recommendations to the stakeholder team and larger organization when needed
• Partner with design team lead to identify future research needs and develop a research roadmap with project briefs estimating scope and level of effort
• Support research team lead in project prioritization and progress reporting
• Support other team researchers as needed to ensure quality and consistency of deliverables and best practice compliance
• Collaborate with research and design leadership to identify new tools and/or process improvements that drive better alignment and compliance with design systems
• Collaborate with research support vendors to ensure quality of facilities and study participant pools meet expectations
• Contribute to next gen research group vision, identifying areas of opportunity or improvement
• Participate in recruiting and interviewing new team members
• 3-5+ years of experience planning and executing user research studies
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Demonstrated ability to drive multiple medium complexity initiatives with minimal guidance
• Demonstrated ability to champion user experience research and integrate within the design planning, estimation, and prioritization process
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate design thinking into the product development process
• Clear articulate communication skills
• Familiarity with banking and finance a plus