- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to temporarily support its Monetization Communications team.
The successful candidate has experience in developing and executing high-profile communication initiatives and brings deep knowledge in PR across advertising, politics, product, and policy initiatives.
The candidate will also have experience dealing with high-profile individuals and top-tier press and influencers.
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for global public relations programs related to monetization products and programs, specifically the business integrity unit. This unit builds the ad library, advertiser authorization products, advertising controls, and tools to review ads and prevent scams.
- Protect and enhance the reputation of the company and its products in core business and advertising markets
- Maintain strong media relationships across all types of media outlets and manage incoming stories
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, including global counterparts and partners
- Work with external audiences to education people about our business and advertising products, including but not limited to people, analysts, influencers
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries globally
- Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- 8-10 years professional experience working in public relations/corporate communications
- Passion for politics, elections, and civic discourse
- Experience building relationships with reporters and influencers
- Proven drafting experience
- Experience working with senior executives
- Experience communicating to an employee population of technologists and engineers
- Experience in the advertising and/or technology industries