- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
This team is responsible for marketing company platforms through all segments. This role reports into the marketing team, which is focused on driving adoption of their programs within business organizations.
In this role, you will help scale marketing efforts with as many as 50 leading software partners. You will meet with many of these partners on a regular basis to ensure execution against mutually agreed upon go-to-market plans. You will also help manage programs, to ensure customers understand it’s value proposition, and partners execute against its requirements.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner Management:
- Meet with software partners on a regular basis to ensure execution against mutually agreed upon marketing plans.
- Be a marketing resource for these partners, and ensure they are using branding properly.
- Program Management:
- Manage our scalable software partner programs to ensure that partners are executing against the marketing requirements.
- Put together assets that help our customers and partners understand the benefits of the program.
- Report against the results of marketing efforts across our software partnerships, and communicate these results to internal stakeholders on a regular, recurring basis.
- College Degree
- 3+ years of experience in partner marketing and product marketing with an enterprise audience.
- Must have experience working directly with external partners.
- Candidate must be organized and skilled at maintaining clear project plans
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.