- Remote (PST Preferred)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Wake up every morning with the opportunity to make a dramatic impact in people’s lives!
We are an incubation studio with a mission to enable people with more personalized care in the home. The Covid-19 crisis presents an opportunity for this large tech company to participate in a dramatic shift with regards to how both society and the medical community view the delivery of health care. COVID-19 has shifted the standard office visit into the home, advancing the demand for virtual care and accelerating a long-forecasted trend for a new healthcare segment, the “houspital”.
The “houspital” emergence will democratize the delivery care, enabling more virtual care services such as remote monitoring into the home. As a result, the notion of in-home care services will become an increasingly used and vital mechanism for everyone on the planet.
We're a small but growing team, and we'd love for you to be a part of our journey! Come join a creative, fast-paced, and diverse team—where everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic selves—and work at the forefront of innovation and transformation!
• You must be an excellent visual systems thinker with a proven track record of creating compelling visual as an individual contributor from start to finish.
• You have an acute attention to detail and a passion for creating cohesive and compelling designs. You thrive in an environment with high levels of ambiguity, considerable freedom to balance constraints, and have a deep bias towards hands-on implementation.
• You carry through the artistic vision of the user interface and apply your experience directly to the creation of dynamic, elegant 2D assets, design systems, and prototypes.
• You are customer obsessed. Comfortable participating in user research activities interviews, synthesizing findings, and developing feedback loops into the product.
• You have best in class storytelling capabilities by taking complex ideas and simplifying them into easy to understand stories and concepts. You are excellent at expressing ideas and concepts through multiple mediums - print, web, slides, video, prototypes, and atmospheric environments.
• You contribute to a highly collaborative design process by delivering user stories, concept sketches, mood boards, etc. You’re comfortable participating in cross-disciplinary conversations from Engineering, Design, Research, Marketing, and QA/Testing.
• You design a product that understands the engineering limitations and speed of delivery while finding creative ways to partner with engineers to push the boundaries of what technology has to offer today. Work closely with developers to implement a solution we’re proud of as a team.
• 8+ years of Visual Design experience implementing user experience across devices (Phones, Tablets, PCs), platforms (iOS, Android, Web), and interaction paradigms (Conversation).
• Master of the Figma-verse – developing design systems, variants, smart plugins, components
• Ability to prototype fluently using Figma and ProtoPie.
• Motion design experience in After Effects is a huge plus.
• Strong attention to detail with a passion for pixel-perfection.
• Proven track record of start-up or incubation, rapid prototyping and UI innovation
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.